How was your weekend? I spent so much time at home because it’s cold already! So I made a tasty dessert!
Do you want to know how to make chocolate cookies?
Follow the steps!
- 100-110 gr of dark chocolate
- 8 butter spoons, softened
- 2 big eggs
- 3/4 brown sugar cup
- 1 vanilla teaspoon
- 1 cup (130 gr) of flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 salt teaspoon
- 1 sodium bicarbonate teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cup (300 gr) chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup of de nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chunks (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Mix the flour, cocoa, sodium bicarbonate and salt. Lay aside.
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate on a low heat. Remove from the flame and add the vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until they are soft, around 3 minutes. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
4. Add the flour and mix with a wooden spoon. Add chocolate chunks and nuts.
5. Pour 1-1/2 spoon of mixture on the baking tray, covered with aluminium foil. Divide each spoon because the mass will be extended.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Tell me your results at firstname.lastname@example.org! And you can send me also some pictures! I’m sure you are great chefts!