As I promise you last week, today I’m going to show you my Carnival costume. I always try to make my own dress for Carnival, so I look for easy ideas. This year I dressed me up as a…. cloud! Seriously, a cloud! What do you think?
Here you have the directions step by step. Maybe you want to try next year:
- Cardboard box pieces
- White cardboard
- Cotton ( I used remove make-up towels)
- Headband (white)
- White T-shirt/jumper
- White shoes
How to do it?
- Cut the cardboard pieces (square or rectangular shaped). You need to cover yourself from chest to almost knee. You need two parts, front and back.
- Line the two cardboard pieces with the white cardboard.
- Make two stripts to join the cardboards at shoulder level, as if they were braces. You can staple until it is attached.
- Now you have to cover the cardboards with the cotton. You can paste it with glue.
- You can make a cloud headband also. Line the headband with cotton.
And that’s it! You can also get dressed with white colours: white t-shirt or jumper, white leggins and white shoes. You will be a perfect cloud!
Do you like it? If you try to do it, send me pictures please at email@example.com!
How about your Carnival? I had a great time with my friends!