Let’s start the week cooking an Easter dessert: rabbit-shaped carrot muffins!
It’s a really easy recipe and we will get muffins with a funny decoration.
400 gr. of carrots
125 gr. of sugar
375 gr. of flour
125ml. olive oil
100 ml. of milk
2 small teaspoons of baking powder
1 small teaspoon of cinnamon
Some candy for decorating
How to prepare it?
- Wash and peel all the carrots and grate them thin.
- Mix the sour, the cinnamon and the baking powder.
- Put the olive oil and the sugar in a bowl, mix them and put the eggs in it. Beat the mix and add the grated carrots.
- Joint the flour and the milk slowly in order to get a uniform lump free mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Fill the muffins cups slightly more than half of it and bake them for 20 minutes. Take them out when you poke the muffins with a knofe and it comes out clean. Let them cool and put the whipped cream on.
- Put the candy over the cream and create funny designs, a rabbit for example!
And that’s it! We already have our muffins!
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org!