Today I want to prepare with you my favorite dessert: chocolate and biscuit cake!
I’m sure most of you like it and maybe you have made it before at home for your birthday o any other party.
Let’s do it!
- pack of biscuits
- 170 ml. of milk + 200 ml. (for dipping the biscuits)
- 250 gr. of chocolate (for melting)
- 50 gr. of butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- grated coconut or some sweets
How to prepare it?
- Boil the milk with the lemon peel and the cinnamon.
- Once the milk is hot, add the chocolate and lower the heat. Remove to mix the ingredients.
- Add the butter and melt until mixed completely. If it’s very thick, add more milk.
- Place the rest of the milk on a plate. Now you have to dip the biscuits in milk until softened and place into the mold, making a biscuit layer.
- Pour part of the chocolate until cover the biscuit layer. Then, repeat the process, dip the biscuits and place a new layer over the chocolate. After, pour more chocolate, biscuits again and so on.
- Save part of the chocolate to cover the cake once it is finished. You can decorate it with grated coconut or some sweet on top.
And that’s it! We already have our cake! How’s it taste?
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org!