Hi everybody! How was your weekend? Did you enjoy?
Today I want to make with you paper flowers with cupcakes molds. It’s vey easy and fun!
You can follow the steps while seeing the pictures.
- 8-10 cupcakes molds (any color)
- zeal (any color)
- one stick or pencil
How to make paper flowers?
1. Choose 8 cupcakes molds.
2. Crush and fold in half.
3. Collect a group of 4 molds and overlap.
4. Fold in half.
5. Fold in half again (see the pictures).
6. Make a heart-shaped cut at the top.
7. Separate the molds and take the stick.
8. Place one of the molds at the top of the stick and crumple it. Put some zeal to fix it.
9. Place the rest of the molds (3 of them). Crumple and fix again with the zeal.
10. Repeat the process with a new 4 group of molds. Then place them in the stick, crumple and fix them.
11. Unfold the petals and you already have your paper flower!
How your flowers look like? You can use it to decorate gifts!
As you can see in the last picture, you can also make flowers without stick. The process is very similar! Take different molds, fold in half several times and then, unfold them and staple in the middle. Crumple a little and you will have a perfect flower to decorate a table, for example.
I hope you like today’s craft!
Send me your flowers to firstname.lastname@example.org!