How was your weekend? Have you done any special plan?
Summer and nice weather are comingo so… I spent my weekend making fruit homemade ice crems!
Check here all the steps if you also want to prepare it at home!
Ingredients (for 10 ice creams)
- 200 gr o ml of liquefied fruit or juice. You can use strawberries, orange, pineapple, melon, watermelon, kiwi, banana (combined with other fruit), like mango, peach or plums.
- 100-150 ml of syrup (200 ml of water and 100 gr of sugar, boil for 2 minutes and allow to cool).
- optional: half lemon juice.
How to prepare it?
- Wash the fruit, peel it and remove pipes, seeds etc, and liquefy or squeeze if it’s an orange.
- Add the syrup and the lemon juice and fill the ice cream molds (do not fill to the brim). If you don’t have ice cream molds you can use plastic cups.
- Introduce an ice cream stick in the middle.
- Put the ice creams in the freezer for 3 or 4 hours (if you have enough time, leave them one day)
And that’s it! Ice creams are ready!
Are they good?
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org!