Christmas is almost here! Today I want to share with you my plan 8 during the holidays: place the Christmas tree. I did it some days ago and I want to show you the process and the final result.
- 1 stick
- cardboard or eva foam (you can use different colors, I used green and red with glitter powder)
- glitter powder or stickers
How to do it?
1. First you have to made a stable plasticine base and poke the stick.
2. Then, cut eva foam circles of different sizes and put them on the stick, from large to small (see the pictures).
3. If your eva foam is plain, you can decorate the circles with glitter powder or some stickers.
4. You can also decorate the top with some ornament. I made a heart-shaped eva foam but you can also make a star or the figure you wish.
And that’s it! How your Christmas trees look like? You can send me your pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org! And if you have any doubt, write me also!